13 February 2013

MAC Lipstick | Bombshell

I have been lusting after this for ages and i finally got it, thanks to my lovely Fiancé.


This is a gorgeous shade of pink with a gold shimmer to it. It is from the Frost range.
I would recommend moisturising your lips before hand as it does tend to enhance chapped lips. It doesn't dry out your lips once it is applied though as it has a gorgeous, creamy texture to it.



I cannot wait to wear this in the summer, i think if the light hits it right it will bring out the gold shimmer in it. It is a really wearable shade with it being a medium pink. I'm not that daring with my lipsticks but this is one of my faves now.

You can purchase this from MAC for £14.00



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour Sarah! I seem to have the worst luck with mac lipsticks... I own three and tried them all before buying them, but since getting them home I just don't think they suit me... ha ha. I will keep trying though!

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rachel :) I have been lusting after this one for ages. I have 2 other MAC lipsticks i really dont get along with so i know what you mean. xx

    ReplyDelete